Alternatively applying complex textures and pigments to record an experience and then removing previous layers to delete a memory, Artists Wrona GALL, Pam GRAU and Mary NEVILLE analytically and intuitively invigorate their paintings to stimulate a visceral response to surface texture and implied meaning. They create alone but critique together which enriches their individual expression with collaborative responses.
- peirano art studio | february news
- Upcoming exhibit at Museum of Ventura County
- Gayel Childress has an Art Piece in ” The Virgencita Exhibit ” in the Ventura Co. AG. Museum, Santa Paula until February 15th.
- Duane Eells Wins First Place at BAA 34th Annual Open Competition
- Over $12,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE TO OJAI VALLEY ART STUDENTS*