“How the hell did Ojai find me?”.
There was a moment in my life roughly twenty years ago where I found myself daydreaming about art school as I worked at a bear observatory deep within the Tongass National Forest.
Author: Eirc Dubnicka
- peirano art studio | february news
- Upcoming exhibit at Museum of Ventura County
- Gayel Childress has an Art Piece in ” The Virgencita Exhibit ” in the Ventura Co. AG. Museum, Santa Paula until February 15th.
- Duane Eells Wins First Place at BAA 34th Annual Open Competition
- Over $12,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE TO OJAI VALLEY ART STUDENTS*